Consign with Ricochet
We all have items for whatever reason we no longer have a use for. With consignment, we are using our resale experience to sell those items for you.
Consignment period is 60 days. One scheduled markdown of 20% after 30 days if item still available.
50% of the selling price to be mailed out the following month after the date of sell. You can use your funds for a purchase until it’s sent.
What we take
- We are happy to accept Furniture that is Modern, Vintage & quality items with a timeless sense of style. Home accessories, including art, lamps, mirrors and accent décor.
- Consignments must be in good to mint condition and upholstered items must be clean with no stains, odor, and apparent wear, pet hair, fading or sun-bleaching.
- Current styles of furniture must be in “like new” condition, of quality construction, with minimal wear and tear.
- Out of date furniture can be well constructed and in pristine condition, but if the style is un-sellable today, then we would not be able to accept it.
Email photo’s to email@example.com or bring in pictures on your cell phone or digital camera. Please provide if possible, original price, age, dimensions and any other info that might be helpful in our pricing formula. Ricochet sets all selling prices.
We cannot accept furniture consignments without previewing it first. We have found through our experience that some items, no matter how fabulous they are don’t appeal to Ricochet Customers.
Acceptance and Scheduling
- Acceptance: We will notify you if your item(s) can be accepted and then schedule an appointment with you.
- You are required to have your own help to unload due to store liability issues.
- Accessories and Small Décor “Drop Offs”: We accept “drop offs” for home accessories and smaller items without picture previews. Please limit drop off consignments to 25 items per appointment. They must fit the guidelines and have a resale value of at least $12.00. We will notify you of items we are unable to take.
Ricochet Rack Consignment
Drop & Shop; Now accepting Women’s clothing and Accessories for consideration.
Consignment Terms: 45 day agreement, consignor receiving 40% of final selling price. Items subject to sales & markdowns for promotional purposes.
What we take
Fashionable, Timeless & currently in style pieces. Generally less than 2 years old.
Items should be in nearly new condition and ready to sell. Clothing must be on hangers and will be returned upon request. Jeans and knit tops can be folded. Items must be clean, odor and wrinkle free.
Shoes, Purses, Belts, Hats can also be accepted. They must be in very good condition. Items passed on need to be picked up within 5 days or automatically will be donated due to space restrictions
Spring/Summer fashions bring in January – July.
Fall/Winter fashions bring in August-December.
The better the condition the more likely it will be accepted and the more money made.